|
|
|
Sunday, July 03, 2005 It's been 3 weeks since I started work in my new work place. So far so good, still. The guys are a friendly lot, nobody seems to have any grievances. It's really a condusive environment to work in.Well, so much about work. During my absence in "here", me n hubby celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. Time flies...still remembered our honeymoon vividly. In less than 3 mths time, we would be celebrating our 2nd ROM anniversary! We're still pretty much the same as before we got married, nothing's changed much, well, except that we own our own place and chores still get undone...haha. Batman is getting cuter by the day. She loves chewing on cabbage, broccoli and vege stalks, still doesn't eat meat... If we eat fruits without offering her, she'd prop herself up and scratch our laps to get our attention. How cute...but can get annoying at times lah... I'll post some new pics when I've take them.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |